To improve population’s health across the life course by conducting rigorous scientific research on the role of nutrition and lifestyle.
- strives to improve population health across the life course.
- produces relevant scientific and educational output focused on nutrition and lifestyle of children, mothers, and (middle)aged adults.
- provides an optimal environment for scientific and academic development.
- facilitates and maintains open communication with the academic and healthcare communities, as well as with the public.
- builds strong collaborations with partners at the local, regional, national, and international levels.